Friday, July 18, 2008

Freaky!

two posts back i had a the secret list, where i had a list of things i wanted and was trying to make the universe give them to me. well whaddya you know?i kind of got them. let me recap the list and see 
 
1. I will travel - CAN ANYONE SAY TOOOKYOOOO???

2. Business to be very very good! (throw some customers my way guys!haha) - I got a couple of big projects but it could be better so im going to continue willing customers my way...

3. I will receive a new seagull tlr camera- I GOT IT! wooo!! hoorah for the new camera, its hard to use!hahaha!

4. I will receive that cream city bike with saddle bags that i saw in that sports shop at the fort- Well not exacty the cream bike i was lusting over! when we got there it was out of stock. a week later i was going around Cartimar's bike shops and was getting frustrated because nobody had something like what i wanted. just when i was about to leave the sales girl pointed me to a dark corner of the store an pointed out a red city bike. it was LOVE at first sight. plus it was on sale. ha!

me thinks it's time to make a new list stat!

No comments: